Molly, Ziggy's dog entered the house for a short time for the Big Brother TV Task. Ziggy was over the moon.
Here is what the Big Brother Site have to say;

Ziggy is thankful for Molly's guest appearance...
Like a kid who had just got a new puppy for Christmas, Ziggy bounced into the Diary Room to thank Big Brother for bringing his dog Molly into the House as part of the BBTV Task. "It's been a special day, pretty amazing," he beamed. "I don't think anyone else can say that they've had that experience in here. I'm overwhelmed. I was amazed to see her (Molly), I will mark this day as one of the most special days of my life."
"You asked me to pick a person and I invited Liam, I was thinking about Chanelle but I didn't know what was going to come. We walked towards the back door and then I saw Molly standing there. I couldn't believe she was in the Big Brother Garden. I haven't seen her for 10 weeks so when I walked outside she didn't recognise me because I was wearing a hat. I took off the hat and she started growling at me. I said 'Molly'. Then I decided to do 'the voice' and she came running to me, she went nuts." "Today I'm on top big time, I want to get back in the mix of things. I want to do well."

Chancing his luck a wee bit, he tried to convince Big Brother that Molly should be treated like a regular housemate. "Does she still get an eviction? Does she get a picture up in the House? 'Cause she did come in the House and then she left. She was the same as Pauline, not that Pauline is a dog." Well saved young man! "Go on do it, it will just p*** everyone off," he begged. But Big Brother simply dashed his hopes: "Molly did jolly well today but she still isn't a housemate." As they say though Zig, it's a dog's life!

They call it puppy love.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
Mark