Today Big brother held a IQ test and called all the housemates one by one to test their IQ's.

After all the housemates took part, big brother called Brian to the diary room. He came out of the diary room, grinning on his face he went to the bedroom.

Yes, this is the one where Brian lies...

Brain announced "Gerry - I won the IQ test! Way-hey-hey! I'm most cleverest housemate - check me out!"

Gerry replied "Did you?"

Tracey also said "Did you win it?"

I told you I was most cleverest housemate," Brian boasted.

"That's so funny!" laughed Amanda.
"I told you I was clever," Brian informed them loftily.

"Everyone thought I was stupid!"

"No," Carole shook her head, "definitely not. Definitely not."

"You're psychic, Bri," Amanda fawned.

Gerry still couldnt believe Brain won, "What did they say? What did they say?" he asked.

"They said, 'Brian, how do you feel about beating Gerry in the IQ test'?"

"Who said I was more intelligent?" Gerry demanded. "That's your insecurity. I never said that."

"Gerry," Brian scoffed, "You're the guy who says in the House, 'I want people to talk to me on my intellectual level'. You say that for a laugh."

"It's about general knowledge, not about intelligence," Gerry argued. "IQ is different."

Brain then shouted "Gerry - April Fool's Day!" he laughed. "I didn't win it really!"

And with that, the big porky-teller strutted out of the House into garden, as the other housemates laughed loudly. "Brian, you're great!" they chorused.


You may not have the biggest IQ Brain but you deffo have the biggest laugh!

and that was........ The one where Brian lies