Brian has been left distraught after Amanda finally clarified he will be a good mate - and nothing more...


Lying in the darkened Bedroom together, Amanda decided the matter had been simmering for too long, and that it was time to set the lusty lad straight...


"Brian, can I say something?" she asked. "Of course," he eagerly replied.


"Just like, we're good friends and stuff," the lass clarified.


"Imagine if we go out here and it was all wrong."

"That's alright," Brian replied solemnly.

"The main thing is, when we leave this House, we'll still be friends no matter what." "Completely," agreed Amanda. Brian took it in a gentlemanly manner, admitting: "I just enjoy proper cheese on toast, spending time with you. If nothing happens in the outside world then so be it. But I would still enjoy what's happened in itself."

"I prefer to stay as mates and stuff," reiterated Amanda.

Brian then opted to clutch at the proverbial straw before it floated away for good. "I'm embarrassed now - I do fancy you," he gushed.

"Do you fancy me?"

"I think you're a good looking guy and dead sweet, but it just seems weird," came the response. Amanda then started laughing at Sam's antics across the other side of the room, prompting Brian to semi-joke:

"I'm pouring out my whole heart here and you're laughing in my face. You tore it out and stomped on it."

"No!" squealed a shocked Amanda.

"I'm joking," he replied, unconvincingly. Before long, poor Brian headed out to the Garden, to collect his thoughts and perhaps see if he could locate Cupid somewhere amongst the shrubbery. His head soon plunged into his hands as he tried to suppress tears.

"Don't," he told himself.

Chin up Brian, there's still time to work the old magic on someone else!
(information taken from the channel4 bigbrother website)
Poor Brian! :(